Celebration of Language Week from 22nd August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016
Science Exhibition 2014-15
Science exhibition at school level was held on 20/10/2014. 22ndNCSC (National Children Science Congress) was held at 39 GTC VNS. 05(five) students under 17 years of age group took part in it. 03(three) students under 14 years of age group took part in it held at regional level. They had prepared the models on different themes. The students from IX to XI participated in all these exhibitions.
42nd J.N.N.S.M.E.-2014 was held at New Cantt. Allahabad. 06(six) students of K.V. Mau participated in this regional level Exhibition.
Cluster Level Social Science Exhibition 2014
Cluster level Social Science exhibition 2014-15 was held in this Vidyalaya on 3rd and 4th sept. 2014 in which 6 KVS of this cluster –Azamgarh, Deoria, Ballia, CheroSalempur, Mau and Ghazipur participated in different events like exhibition, Debate(Hindi and English), Group Song and Group Dance. Participants of KV Ghazipur and CheroSalempur were declared first in Quiz Competition.
Report of 27th youth parliament 2014-15
27th Regional Level Youth Parliament competition was held at K.V. Manauri, Allahabad U.P. in Aug 2014. A contingent of 44 students of K.V. Mau from classes IX, X and XII participated in this programme with great enthusiasm. Students represented ideal role of Prime Minister, Home Minister, Health Minister, Speaker and Leaders of Opposition etc.
They really learnt a lot of knowledge about parliamentary system of India. If they choose their career in politics, undoubtedly scenario of Indian politics will be changed and ideal politics will be established.
Adolescence Education Programme Report w.e.f. 1st April 2014 to 31.03.15 .
The session 2014-15 proved very fruitful and successful in respect of the various AEP activities conducted throughout the session.
In the first quarter .i.e. April to June a number of sessions were conducted for classes VIII to X. These sessions were Understanding Adolescence; Understanding Substance Misuse, Establishing maintaining positive and responsible relationships. Apart from these, girl students of class V to IX were shown a useful clipping on15.04.14 on menstruation cycle and given tips how to take care of themselves during those days .
During July to September 2014 we took up sessions on Peer Relationships, Friendships, Peer Influences & attraction, physical changes during adolescence, nutritional needs of Adolescents and clarifying misconceptions.
The next quarter that is Oct to December the sessions were conducted on ‘Situation HIV/AIDS in India, Vulnerability of adolescents and women to HIV and to live positively with HIV/AIDS.
In the last quarter upto March 2015 we had sessions on Physical changes during Adolescence, Nutritional needs of adolescents, early marriage and adolescent pregnancy and safety net.
Few photographs highlighting our activities of our sessions are being attached with report.
CMP REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2014-15
(1)Activity Based Teaching:- All the teachers of Primary Section are teaching to the student on activity based.The concerned topic photograph is being sent to you by e.mail. They are also teaching to the students through LCD projector.
(2) Preparing Model and Project:- The Students are preparing model and project concerned teaching In the guidance of teachers.
(3) Film Show Programme:- The Students are benefited to the different types of films in the guidance of H.M. in whole session for the year 2014-15.
(4) The Excursion/Educational Tour:- The classes 5th A,B,C total 124 Students went for excursion at Ghazipur. They saw the temple of Baba Haridas and the tomb of Lord Karmwalis on 7/11/2014.
(5)The Celebration of Grand Parents Day:- The Grand Parents Day was celebrate in our Vidyalaya with pomp and show on 24/02/2015.
(6) Celebration of Independence Day and Republic Day:- The Independence day was Celebrated on 15/08/2014 and Republic Day was celebrated on 26/01/2015 with cultural programme by the Students.
(7) Bal Diwas /Childrens Day / Hindi Pakhwara : - The Children’s Day programme was celebrated on 14/11/2014. The student represented all programme concerned Children’s Day activities and Hindi Pakhwara.
(8) C.C.A. Activities:- All the C.C.A. activities were done in the whole session as per calendar of 2014-15.
(9) Games and Sports Activities:- All the games and sports activities were organized time to time as per calendar of 2014-15. The Annual Sport Day was celebration on 15/11/2014.
(10) Cubs/Bulbul B.S& Guide Programme:- Cubs/Bulbul B.S & Guide Programes were done in the school time to time. The DikshaSamaroh was organized on 19/10/2014.
(11) P.T.A. Meeting:- The P.T.A. Meeting was done just after F.A.I, F.A.III, S.A.I examination in the year 2014-15.
(12) Distribution of books under R.T.E. Students:-The books were provided to under RTE admitted students on 1/04/2014 by the Vidyalaya.
(13) Medical check up :- The students Medical check up was done on 15/07/2014 and 12/02/2015.
(14) School cleanliness Programme :- The School cleanliness programme was done time to time as per instruction of D.C.KVS R.O. Varanasi.